Win £500 and publication with the Aesthetica Creative Writing Award.
The Creative Writing Award is a fantastic opportunity for existing and aspiring writers and poets to showcase their work to a wider, international audience: previous entrants have gone on to achieve success and recognition across the world. There are two categories for entry: Poetry and Short Fiction.
- Deadline for entering the award: 31 August 2014.
- Finalists will be announced on the 30 November 2014.
- Winners will be announced on the 6 December 2014.
- There will be two winners; one Poetry winner and one Short Fiction winner.
- £500 prize money for each winner.
- Selection of books from Vintage and Bloodaxe Books.
- Subscription to Granta, a quarterly magazine of new writing.
- Winners and finalists will be published in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual.
- Click here to purchase a copy of last year’s Creative Writing Annual.
- Winners and shortlisted finalists will receive a complimentary copy of the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual.